Christmas Wishlist 2010

As usual my Christmas wishlist is posted on Christmas day itself. And again gadgets made up most of the list. But these year I included some quirky items.

Tablet
Not the one you'll take for some pain or illness but a tablet that will bring you happiness because of the usefulness and conveniece of having one. I like an Apple iPad or the Samsumg Galaxy Tab in my everyday "pill box."

Shoot me
Or rather I'll shoot you. I was contemplating getting a DSLR but I think I really just need a nice all-around point-and-shoot camera for my blogging needs and the for the shutterbug in me. On my list are Canon Powershot S95 or Sony Cybershot TX9. If these two seems pricey for you a GE X5 from Girlteki cost about 10k or the Canon Powershot SX130 IS that retails for 16k. Oh yeah I also love the Flip Mino HD which can also be bought from Girlteki.com.

Hello Santa
A new phone to say Hello to Santa will be a fabulous gift. So Santa please help me win in any of these BlackBerry 3G promo (Animetric, Yugatech or TechPinas) or the Nuffnang Nokia C7 contest so I'll have a new BlackBerry Curve 3G or a Nokia C7 to replace my old hands-me-down Nokia 6610i. Read my entries for the said contests here, here and here. But if someone feels really generous a Samsung Galaxy S or an Apple iPhone 4 is on top of my list aside from the BlackBerry Curve 3G.

For the road
I need a laptop so I can finally say goodbye to my hand me down desktop PC. I'm crossing my fingers for my entries (here and here)to be picked in the Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Give-away or The Great Lenovo – PTB Laptop Giveaway. If I win the Lenovo IdeaPad G460 blogging will be easier anytime and anywhere. Also I can get all the benefits of a full pledged PC from this one heck of lappie.

Bookworm
If you consider the prices of tablets a little steep for your budget. You can give me the Amazon Kindle instead. It'll just cost you around Php 9,000 - Php 9,500 ($189), exclusive of taxes, for the 6-inch Kindle (Wi-Fi + 3G). And if still is a bit out if your budget, you can still give me books old style. I like the Threesome Books, books of fellow bloggers. They're available in National Bookstore. Oh yeah I want the limited edition box set. Also the complete set of Harry Potter Books in a chest will bring smile on me.

Sytlista
Here are the list of things I like but not limited to. LOL
Blogger
If everything listed above is beyond your budget. You can also make me smile this Christmas by either susbcribing to my feed via e-mail, liking Prosti on Facebook, following me on Twitter and Plurk and lastly leaving me comments every now and then. :) See I'm not picky.


Merry Christmas everybody!

Photobucket


:)

Comments