Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #20




It time again for the Weekend Blog Caravan and for this week we are liking/following our Google+1 buttons on our home pages.

Just hit the button below and follow the simple instruction after it and your set for this week's caravan.



  1. Google Plus One our sponsors: OnlineBiz and Resources and Pinay Mommy Online. Make sure you give your plus one at the blogs homepage.
  2. Make a post with our WBFC Badge to welcome all our participants.
  3. Leave a comment at our participants welcome post that you have Google Plus One their blogs homepage. Remember Google Plus One the blog’s homepage and not the welcome post!!
  4. Google Plus One all participants!!
If you want to learn more about this blog caravan and the future ones click this link.

And this is the part of shameless self promotion. If it's not too much of a hassle kindly subscribe to my feeds via email, don't forget to confirm. Also follow me via GFC, like my FB fan page and follow me on Twitter, I’ll do the same. I'd put the buttons below except for the GFC which is on my sidebar, to make it easier for you.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Like this blog.


Follow me on Facebook.


Follow me on Twitter
Follow rajavoom on Twitter


Do not forget to comment on where will I go toreturn the deed.


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking
HERE.

Be a fan of Prosti on Facebook. Follow me on Plurk and Twitter.
For any questions please feel free to contact me here
.

Comments