Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Makiz/ Accident

Belated Happy Birthday MAKIZ!

 

Thanks for the party last night. It was awesome. Sorry I didn't get you anything. I just heard it from Aris yesterday after work. So I didn't have time to buy you anything.

---

I just had a minor accident yesterday on the way to the pizza parlor with my officemates. PizzaI just waved to someone I know without knowing the tricycle on front of me suddenly slowed down. I hit the brake but it was too late. Luckily I wasn't speeding so there ain't no injuries and damages. I just said sorry to the driver and he acknowledge it.

It was so embarassing. What made it more embarassing was there are a lot of people who knew me there and I am with my office mates. There were a lot of people who saw it cause it's after office hours. And I have shouted so loud that it even attracted a lot of attention. The noise that came from colliding my front wheel to his trike is not in comparison with my shout. Hahaha.


Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails