It's a celebration held to honor the bravery of Filipino guerillas, as well as to give recognition to Nasugbueños who fought for our freedom.
- Kids Division ( below 13 yo)
- Adult Division ( 13 yo & above)
- Sagbat Crossing (Adults)
- Palm Esate (Kids)
Finish Line: Nasugbu Beach Park (Pavilion)
- Race 5:30 AM
- Kid's Run 5:45 AM
- Thanksgiving Mass 8:00 AM
- Wreath Laying Ceremony and Program Proper 9:00 AM - Onwards
Awards & Prizes
Winners will receive Medals.
No Cash Prizes
* part of the proceeds will go to the Veterans of Nasugbu
REGISTRATION ON GOING..until January 27, 2012
FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT TOURISM OFFICE
2ND FLR. MUNICIPAL BLDG.
P 100.00 - Kids
P 150.00 - Adult
T-shirts are available to the first 100 registrants.
Ano, Tatakbo ka ba o Tatakbo ka!?
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Be a fan of Prosti on Facebook. Follow me on Plurk and Twitter.
For any questions please feel free to contact me here.