Adieu 2011

It's just three hours less before we flip our calendars from 2011 to 2012 so I'd like to give my heartfelt thanks to all who shared 2011 with me.

Wishing you a year of health, happiness, and all good things this coming new year.



Last sunset of the year 2011. Taken at Nasugbu Beach.

I hope next year I can use the blog design a friend made specially for me. It was supposed to be up last October but I screwed up. A lot of minor details (codes, html) to look at and I have no time. :) Thanks Chi!

Looking forward to 2012!

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Be a fan of Prosti on Facebook. Follow me on Plurk and Twitter.
For any questions please feel free to contact me here
.

Comments

  1. These two free chatrooms are both totally free and safe. At anytime you wish you can also take advantage of their free gay dating services as well as another avenue to meet gay singles online. The important thing, however, is that they are both free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment