Shoutout Birthday Thank You

Just got back from Cebu-Bohol trip (well I actually got back last Friday morning but I slept all day. And when I got online that night, I was swamped with notifications, especially on Facebook and emails, I just scanned the important ones and got back to bed.) I spent the weekend in Manila, brought a camera that went kaput in the middle of our vacation to the authorized service center for assessment and reconciled with a friend.

Anyway, to all the people who remembered and called, smsed, sent me an email or private message, posted comments on my SNS (especially on Facebook) and greeted me personally on my birthday, a heartfelt thanks to all of you. It's very much appreciated. Especially to those who I don't know personally but still took the time to leave me a greet. Hugs to all of you.

My e-mails and Facebook can wait. I'm now off to have some drinks with some friends. I think my birthday celebration will extend up to next weekend, not to mention the promised BBQ and movie marathon with a closed friend and some friends I failed to see this weekend. I just wish that the camera won't need any repairs, if it will, that will surely hurt my pocket.

Anyway here's a sneak peek of our Cebu Bohol trip. Will upload the rest of the photos and blog about it as soon as I find time. (Now that I remember, my blog post about my Palawan trip last year is still in draft.)



Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Be a fan of Prosti on Facebook. Follow me on Plurk and Twitter.
For any questions please feel free to contact me here
.

Comments