Lago de Oro Wakeboard Park Panorama Shot

I went with my friends to Lago de Oro this afternoon as the designated photographer. I agreed since I want to test nanay's new camera. First I tried the panorama mode. I took four photos of the Lago de Oro wakeboard park and stiched it together with the bundled software and voila below is the result.



Click the photos for lareger image. Here's another.



I also love it's sports continuous mode. Here's Allan on the ramp.







For more photos click
Lago de Oro

I would have tested the camera more but it ran out of juice and Allan bought the wrong kind of batteries. *facepalm*

Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Be a fan of Prosti on Facebook. Follow me on Plurk and Twitter.
For any questions please feel free to contact me here
.

Comments