Epic Fail

Failblog.org and some websites that are dedicated to not just ordinary kind of failure, but what is called "epic fail," never disappoints me when I need a pick me up. Ugh, I need one now na, like this:


The Top 10 FAILiest People


1st Place: Justin Bieber with 44% of the vote!

2nd Place: Snooki got 10% of the vote!

3rd Place: Tiger Woods gets the Bronze with 8%!

Runner Ups:

Mel Gibson snagged 7%!

Lindsay Lohan came up with 5%!

Bristol Palin danced away with 5%!

Mike Sorrentino (aka “The Situation”) grabbed 4%!

The Kardashians (any of them) pulled 4%!

Brett Favre ran away with 4%!

Miley Cyrus came away with 3%!

To know more about The Top 10 Moments in FAIL and the The Top 10 FAIL Videos click here.

Ugh, my favorite "answering your phone in class FAIL" is only 2nd runner up. >.<

Also if your feeling blue do check:
http://www.epicfail.com/

http://www.englishfailblog.com/

These sites do bring a smile to my face when I'm down. Like today. Aghhh. Fakking HR forgot to sign my paycheck. Visualize people in the vids as HR peeps. LOL

>:D

Wow, that's good. Ta tah, gonna go out for dinner.



Muahahaha!

Comments