Bigshift.ph


I stumbled again into Bigshift.ph last night. I love browsing through the photos that serves as inspiration for me on how to take picture of people and things. I learned about the site last year before it was launched when I read it in a local newspaper.

Anyway it is a collaborative project which aims to reshape the image of our country. Far from the image of poverty, terrorism, and traffic that's embedded into the minds of people. It's gonna put the Philippines and Filipinos into a positive light and change public and global perception. So share your photographs, videos and articles that capture the Philippines and Filipinos in all its splendor and help make the big shift towards what true Filipino pride really is.

Love your motherland? Check Bigshift.ph and participate.



Photos taken from: Bigshift.ph


Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.

Be a fan of Prosti on Facebook. Follow me on Plurk and Twitter.
For any questions please feel free to contact me here
.

Comments