Canon 3-day Sale Up to 50% off

Ugh, been busy with my new job lately I haven't got the time to check on blogs I follow. I just found out today via Yugatech that Canon Philippines will have a 3-day Yuletide gadget sale beginning tomorrow at Tiendesitas!
There will be up to 50% off on selected models! (This is a sale I've been waiting for but alas, I still haven't convinced fully my Aunt to get me one T_T)

There will be also exclusive freebies and free camera cleaning! And they're even giving out free photo prints courtesy of Selphy and Pixma!

And the best thing I like about this sale is that part of the proceeds will go to Operation Smile, a non-profit medical service organization providing cleft lip and palate repair surgeries to children worldwide. Tarush!

For more information regarding this sale -- like which camera models will be included in the sale, you may ring Canon at (+632) 8849000 or send them an email at customer_care@canon.com.ph


Comments