To join Unionbank Global Filipino's photoblogging contest, here are the mechanics:
1. Just take a photo explicitly showing the spirit of being Pinoy at your workplace abroad between the periods of November 5-December 5, 2010. It can be at a famous landmark where you work, a trip to a destination full of Pinoys, a very Filipino habit you still practice overseas, etc. Be creative on taking the photo and match it with a creative title to grab attention.
2. Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
- Complete Name
- Country of current location
- Address in the Philippines (if any)
4. Tag as many friends as you can and get all of them to like your photo as the photo with the most number of "likes" win. So basically tagging away as many friends as possible will increase your chances of winning.
It's open to all overseas based kababayan, the Picture! Picture promo allows locals here to give us a glimpse of work life abroad.
The best thing about this contest is that the tickets are transferable! So if you win but you are unavailable to claim the prize, you can give the plane tickets to your loved ones as a gift. And if you can't join the contest why not campaign for someone you know that is a Pinoy working overseas. :)
Terms and conditions:
- Photo entries will be the property of UnionBank. UnionBank can reproduce, exhibit and publish the photos without remuneration of any kind.
- The winner of the photo with most number of "likes" needs to show proof that he was in the country during the promo period through their Philippine Passport
- Winner must be willing to claim their prize in the UnionBank Plaza office in Ortigas. The prize is transferrable to and can be claimed by a nominated beneficiary in the Philippines through a Letter of Authorization from the winner.
- When emailing your photo, please write the photo caption in the subject line. Ex., "Maria in Mexico"
- Already identify who you are in the picture if you are submitting a group photo. Ex. "I am in the first row, 3rd person from the right wearing a blue shirt"
- 3. In your email, please also Include your occupation overseas. Ex., "Hotel Manager", "Housewife" etc.
Gotta tell my nanay about this. *grins*
UPDATE: promo is extended until Dec. 31