The contest participant grants the Municipality of Nasugbu (Tourism & Industry Services Office), a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use such photographs in whatever plans and programs of the Office requiring such photographs, and grants all such other rights, including the right to sublicense, the right to copy, distribute, publicly display or perform, and the right to create derivative works, as may be necessary, without requiring the Tourism Office, seek the Participant’s permission. This agreement will apply to all photographs and other submissions supplied to Tourism Office by the participant.
Terms & Condition:
Please be aware that the owner of the submitted photographs will be giving full rights to Nasugbu Municipal Office in using their photographs after the contest.
- Eligibility: Open entry
- Entry fee: Free
- Competition starts on: November 8, 2010
- Entry deadline: November 22, 2010
No. of Entry per Contestant: maximum of 3 photographs per category
Size of photo: 8x10”
- Content (relevance to category) 20%
- Composition 20%
- Creativity 20%
- Quality 20%
- Over-all impression 20%
*Photos will be published in the Nasugbu multiply site & Nasugbu Facebook Fan Page for the meantime and in our newspaper: “Ulat Nasugbueños”.
It will also be use for future Municipal & Tourism plans especially at the proposed Nasugbu website & other marketing materials
- Most Outstanding Entry- Nasugbu Photographer of the Year
- Nasugbu’s Nature Photographer of the Year
- Nasugbu’s People Photographer of the Year
- Special Award: People’s Choice
- The photograph must be uploaded to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nasugbu-Batangas/240077291629 from November 8-22, 2010, the winner for the special award shall be determined by the number of votes gathered.
- Participants should submit completed contest registration form together with:
- Printed entries which will be submitted at the Tourism Office until November 26, 2010 (entries will be exhibited on December 2)
- Any photograph submitted must be the entrant's own work. The photo must be either a digital photograph or a high-quality scan.
- Basic post-processing actions for contrast, color-balancing, sharpening, cropping, and dodging & burning only are allowed. Heavy Photo Manipulation will not be accepted.
- Grand prize and category winners must submit a 300 dpi resolution image prior to being awarded with the prize.
- All entries should be free of watermarks and other markings. Do not include your name in the picture. (i.e. in the frame or in the picture itself) or in the caption or title for the image. Pictures with names on it will not be considered valid entries.
Nasugbu’s Photographer of the Year Php 4,000.00 + medal
Nasugbu’s Nature Photographer of the Year Php 2,000.00 + medal
Nasugbu’s People Photographer of the Year Php 2,000.00 + medal
People’s Choice: Php 2,000.00
For full contest mechanics click: Show me what you've got.
Hmmm, gonna look into my Picasa Album for some photos. For now I need to sleep. Nat nat~
Update: November 10, 2010
Terms and Conditions
Using photo editing softwares