Contest: Win The Social Network Shirt

As promised, I'm gonna hold a contest here in my blog. I've been so blessed winning a lot of contests lately and some of the prizes I've won, I already shared with friends irl. This time, I wanna share an item I've won to my blog readers. I'm giving away this The Social Network Shirt to one lucky reader. (Sorry for the crappy photo. I'll post another decent photo of it as soon as I have the time.)




Each reader will have the chance to gather raffle entries to win the Social Network T-shirt. To gather raffle entries, the contestant must do at least two things:

1. You must log-on to http://www.facebook.com/prosti.blogspot and be a Prosti fan to join, just click LIKE if your not and Post the exact message (tag Prosti) below on your wall.
Compete this sentence and Post in on YOUR WALL: "I want to win a @Social Network Shirt from http://rajavoom.blogspot.com because ______________ !"

HOW TO TAG:

  • Type in the "@" symbol then follow it with the word "Prosti". This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you "Prosti". Click that and you should see the "Prosti" become a blue link.
  • NOTE: Copying and pasting the lines above will not create a tag so type the "@" manually.
  • Finally, change the privacy restriction to "Everyone" by clicking on the lock icon just left of the "Share" button. To check if you made the right thing, your status must appear on the wall of Prosti.
2. Leave your full name, your Facebook email and Facebook name on the comments section of this post to tell me that you have entered and what did you do to earn raffle entries. (3 raffle entries)
you can follow this format:

Full Name: Rahadel Destreza
Facebook email:raja_voom@yahoo.com
Facebook name:Raja Voom Destreza ü
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rajavoom/status/27849439786
Subscribed using: rajavoom@gmail.com
Google Connect Name: Raja Voom Destreza ü
NetworkedBlog Name: Raja Voom Destreza ü
Just copy/paste and edit this if you did all the steps.
Full Name:
Facebook email:
Facebook name:
Twitter:
Subscribed using:
Google Connect Name:
NetworkedBlog Name:

For additional chances to win: (this is not required, but would increase your chances of winning)

1. Follow me on twitter HERE and Tweet about this giveaway and post your tweet URL in the comments below. Just copy the words below and paste it on your twitter (1 extra entry)
I've just entered Prosti's WIN a The Social Network Shirt Giveaway! Follow him @rajavoom & visit http://www.rajavoom.blogspot.com for more
2. Subscribe to my blog via email on the right sidebar. Look for the "Subscribe to Prosti" box. YOU NEED TO CONFIRM SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU ARE A NEW SUBSCRIBER! I have a list of only emails that have confirmed. (2 extra entries)

3. Follow my blog via Google Connect. Scroll down to the bottom of my blog and you'll see a box that says: "Google Friends". Click that link, and just follow the instructions. Your avatar must appear on that space to be considered it valid. (2 extra entries)

4. Follow my blog in NetworkedBlogs. Facebook account required, just click the link and follow the instructions, you must see you Facebook avatar in the page, to be considered your entry valid. (2 extra entries)

All in all, the maximum attainable number of raffle entries is 10 per contestant. You must include in your comment what steps you did so I can award you your raffle entries.

Reminders:

1. Contest is open to all my blog readers residing ONLY in the Philippines as the prize will be sent via courier or delivery.
2. Contest will start today and end on November 30.
3. Winner will be chosen through random.org, so the more entries you have, the more chances of winning!
4. Winner will be contacted via email and will also be announced here.


Special thanks to The Araneta Center for the T-shirt.




I'm still open for other sponsors just email me at rajavoom@gmail.com


;)

Comments