SM Reel Meal Deal

I am no movie buff. But I am a foodie. So when I learned of SM Reel Meal Deal I can't say no to a free movie ticket when you dine at any SM Foodcourt.

A customer gets to enjoy a movie with SM Foodcourt's Reel Meal Deal. Participating food chains at SM Foodcourt offer combo meals good for two for only P200 and get 1 free movie pass that you can use at SM Cinemas nationwide.


I watched Piranha 3D, in 3D of course. That's a whopping Php 260 value for the price of tickets alone. Plus I had a great meal, which consists of soup, 2 viands, rice, drinks and fruit salad for dessert. I got my Php 200 back on the value of meal alone.



Hurry, Promo period is from September 10 to November 9, 2010. I know, promo is almost over but I just learned it when it is halfway through.

Here's me goofing off while waiting for the movie to start.



Comments