Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Saturday, October 30, 2010

SM Reel Meal Deal

I am no movie buff. But I am a foodie. So when I learned of SM Reel Meal Deal I can't say no to a free movie ticket when you dine at any SM Foodcourt.

A customer gets to enjoy a movie with SM Foodcourt's Reel Meal Deal. Participating food chains at SM Foodcourt offer combo meals good for two for only P200 and get 1 free movie pass that you can use at SM Cinemas nationwide.


I watched Piranha 3D, in 3D of course. That's a whopping Php 260 value for the price of tickets alone. Plus I had a great meal, which consists of soup, 2 viands, rice, drinks and fruit salad for dessert. I got my Php 200 back on the value of meal alone.



Hurry, Promo period is from September 10 to November 9, 2010. I know, promo is almost over but I just learned it when it is halfway through.

Here's me goofing off while waiting for the movie to start.



Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails