Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole


I got two invites to the advance screening of "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole later at Glorietta 4 Cinema 3. But I don't know whom I gonna bring with me or if I'm gonna watch it because I need to pick up something at SM DasmariƱas on my way home. The screening is at 7pm and the mall will be close if I take the last bus home. Commuting to Nasugbu - Makati - Dasma - Makati is not an option. An option is to spend the night at the city and pick up the "something" when the mall opens. But then again I don't want to miss my lunch date on Friday. I don't know if I can make it on time for lunch since the mall opens at 10am and it usually take an hour and half to two hours from Dasma to Nasugbu. Decision, decisions. onion emoticonsMaybe I'll let my friends use the invites after picking it up.
Trailer after the jump

But still I wanna see the movie because of this guy, he looks funny.

And also because of the movie trailer.


Anyway the movie is only a side trip, I already knew that I won the invites last Tuesday and I had no intention on commuting to Batangas to Manila for just the said flick. It just so happen that I had a sudden call yesterday from an exclusive school. And I need to pass the requirements personally today. I'll keep the details wrapped up and just keep my fingers crossed for now and pray that I land that job.

Thanks ClickTheCity.com for the movie invites.


Photos from Warner Brother Philippines FB page.
Trailer from YouTube


Ta-tah. It's almost two in the morning and I need to be on the bus before five. Ugh

Comments