I believe... and I won

I believe... and then I won.

I opened Facebook after lunch today and I got a message from Lauren of iambourgeois.com letting me know that I'm one of the 3 winners of the P1,000 GC from Levi's.

But it didn't sink in that easily, I just knew that I really won when she replied back to my message asking for my address and contact info so she can give it to Levi's.

I was in a cafe when I read her blog post. After seeing my name and my photo, I felt that I really won and and I started screaming and jumping. Hahaha. onion emoticons

Screenie from her blog post.



I told her it was my first time winning online then I realized I won from Snicker's Hunger Buster promo. Well I haven't felt I really won because they still haven't awarded me the prize or even tried to reach me. The contest ended over two weeks ago and still I haven't got any calls or e-mail from them. Tch, well whatever. onion emoticons

There's a contest I joined and the results will be posted tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I REALLY REALLY hope to win this one.onion emoticons

Comments