Contest: Nokia: My Life Promo from Manila Blogs Family

This is another great contest I stumbled upon last week. Hurry join now, contest end on the 16th.

The Manila Blogs Family is celebrating it's Fifth year anniversary in the blogosphere with a bang. They're giving away, not one but FIVE Nokia phone to thank their readers and followers.

Each site is giving away one Nokia phone.



Click on each link for their corresponding contest pages.
ManilaBlogs.com (Nokia C3)


Manila Reviews (Nokia 5230)



ManilaFitness.com (Nokia 3720)



ManilaMommy.com (Nokia 7230)


ManilaShopaholic.com (Nokia C5)




For full contest mechanics and details click here.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, this is one contest I really really like to win on. I hope lady luck shine upon me so I can replace my old Nokia 6610i phone which I got as handover from my Mom goodbye. Any above phone is perfect for a blogger, status whore, and photo lover like me. Hahaha

Comments