RIP One Manga

OMG! My favorite site where I read my favorite manga scans will be closing it's doors this July 2010. onion emoticons

Here is an excerpt from the official statement of the site administrator

"It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July 2010)."


>


To the site admins, thanks for providing us quality manga scanlations over the years. I think I read all my Naruto, Bleach, One Piece manga since 2005 on this site. Thanks and kudos!

Comments