PayPal Wishlist Update

Oh I forgot to give you an update about the money I earned from the PayPal Wishlist. It’s already on my bank account. I transferred my Paypal money to my Metrobank account last month.

You just need to link your bank account with your PayPal account to transfer your money. It's fairly easy, you will have to fill out an online form asking for your bank’s details which include Bank name, Bank Code (9 digits, click here for the Paypal official bank code list), and Account Number. Oh, there is a return fee of 250 pesos if you entered the wrong bank details so make sure to input the correct info.

Bank transfer is free for transfers amounting to 7,000 pesos or more. For amounts less than 7,000 pesos there is a 50 peso fee. Processing time is 5-7 business days.

Now, the money is already on my Metrobank bank account. It just took 5 days. Here are the transaction screen shots.



Originally I was saving it for something I might want in the web and I might need my PayPal account for it. But I've decided that the sharingan contact lenses are not worth it so I've transferred the balance to my bank account instead.

Ta tah for now.

Comments