OMG WTF - 300% increase in real property tax

Is it just only us or did any of other business establishments here in Batangas experienced a “dramatic” increase in real property tax? Ours literally ballooned. I can say that because there was a 300% increase in the tax we paid this year from the amount we paid last year. I know there was a revised guidelines in cheverlou everlou (whatever), because I already asked why the whooping increase. I even asked twice. I was really not contented with the people in charge first explanation that it’s what the computer says. I was like Photobucket LOL. I was just satisfied when they show me the new real property tax system.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m just asking because I wanna know from other business taxpayers, especially from those restaurant owners, their experience and/or opinions in this year real property tax.

To view the 2010 Real Property Tax Code for the Province of Batangas click here.

Ta tah~

Comments