Cebu Pacific 50% Systemwide Sale

Cebu Pacific is doing another round of promo fares across Asia and the Philippines. They offer a Photobucket 50% off seat sale from February 5 to 8 , 2009 for flights scheduled on May 1 to July 31, 2009.

For particulars and booking visit: Cebu Pacific

Check also their Fun Tours.

Anyway, travel offers like these and the prodding of a close friend to get back to the workforce and have a vacation together is what made me consider some of the job opportunities I have.

I wonder when will they have promos like this again. The sale will end on Monday and I still don't have moolah for a summer vacation trip. onion emoticons For the mean time I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the training on Monday. I hope that I do get in and enjoy the job as well. If not, I'll give it a month then I might consider teaching as a job. Or I can negotiate for the post a cousin is offering me. After all I think I'm not ready to kiss my social life goodbye with that work schedule. Hahaha.

Ta tah~

Comments