Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Still Playing Farmville

I’m still playing Farmville, just want to complete my blue ribbons except for the ridiculous crop whisperer. I’ve been not visiting friend’s farms since I got the blue ribbon for. I also stopped harvesting my trees and animals when I got my zoologist and knock on wood blue ribbons. I’m just gearing up for the Cream of the Crop blue ribbon which is almost the number of flowers I need to harvest for the Flower Power blue ribbon. So it’s like shooting two birds with one stone.

It’s getting routine, Plow, seed then harvest; PhotobucketI’m really bored with the game. Save for some seasonal feature, items and upgrade that perk up my interest. Plus the game is getting way too long to load. Photobucket I noticed that it takes a lot of computer memory nowadays. I can’t multitask now the way I use to do before. So it won’t be long from now that I will quit. As soon as I have my ribbons I’ll quit playing this game, save for occasional visit to check for updates but I won’t be planting anymore crops.



Bye for now got to give in to the game I’m addicted du jour – Dragon Age Origins. Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails