Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

how do you know if you're valued?

it's when people do things for you not because they have to, but because they want to.



Photobucket

14:26:59

2p
may 1, 2008


Finally I'm done with labeling and relabeling all of my 350+ posts. Took me almost a week. Photobucket Lucky the net is back, I hope I won't be hooked on Dragon Age Origins. I played it 7 hours straight last night because of the damn internet connection. I've been avoiding to play it cause I know I can easily get hooked to RPG games.Photobucket I got a lot of blog drafts already and some topics as well.

Well ta tah for now. Got to shower and eat. Will update soon. Photobucket

Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails