Facebook Connect to Comment Section

Anybody know how to put a "connect with facebook" in the comment section of a blogger blog? If anyone do know how please send me an e-mail or leave a comment here. Pleaseeee. Been trying to have it on my blog for hours and now I'm really frustrated. Photobucket

I tried disqus but it removes my blogger comment form and replaces it with their own which limit connectivity with disqus, facebook, yahoo, twitter and openID. I hate that it omitted google, wordpress and typepad profile. I would prefer it to the old blogger comment form if they retain the google profile. Anyway if you want to learn how to put disqus on your blog, click here.

Check out my blog. I've installed a wibiya toolbar. You won't miss it, it's on the bottom of your browser and it is in red. I also I made a fan page for Prosti in facebook. Be a fan of my blog by clicking here. Please. Photobucket Or click the facebook icon on my winiya toolbar.


Ooops, I gotta hit the sack. It's already past 4 am, I already spent 4 hours trying to integrate facebook with my blog to no avail. And also I need to run an errand later for my uncle. Ta tah for now.Photobucket

Comments