tick tock

Quick post:

It's less than 12 hours and it will be my birthday. I still have no definite plans for tomorrow. I'm thinking of skipping a big party, just a simple one with important people around. I just want this year to be different from the previous years. I'm sure it will be the familiar faces around if I throw a big party (except for some of my friends). And I just had a blast with them last Saturday on Migz birthday. (Thanks again Migz!) And there will be another never to miss party with them this coming weekend, Izza's birthday. So I'll just celebrate it with friends that matter rather than having a full bash.

But tonight I think I'll just welcome my birthday with a bottle of wine (or perhaps a couple of bottle of beers) with a friend and wait for the clock to strike midnight.

Wish me luck. Photobucket

Comments