Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Farmville Palm Towers

I've created my very own (not really my own design but I copied it and altered some parts) Farmville stacking art and I called it the Palm Towers. Complete with all the topiary in the game except for those that needs farm cash to purchase.



Took me an hour and a half to finish this optical illusion art. Next thing I'm gonna try are the much more complicated designs which uses the whole farm like the Mona Lisa and the dog which will really test my eye and patience.

Anyway it will be soon as I'm nearing the end of the rope with Farmville. Just a little more effort and time to get those other blue ribbons that I still haven't got.

Ta tah for now.

Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails