Friendster bitter over Facebook text

Nakakita ka lang ng mas makakapagpasaya sa'yo kinalimutan mo na 'ko. Naaliw ka lang ng konti, di mo na 'ko binalikan. Binigyan ka lang ng pet, farm at restaurant kala mo kung sino ka na. Photobucket








- Friendster (nagtatampo, bitter siya sa Facebook) Photobucket

WTF! This text message really made me laugh. But the message is quite true. I prefer using Facebook nowadays. I rarely log-in to my Friendster account. Well, Facebook as most people say is the new "in" thing.

The people at the shop are now Facebook converts even though at first they were reluctant to make an account. They say all the games in Facebook were "gay games" - Restaurant City, FarmVille and the likes. But after seeing Texas HoldEm poker, I must say they are hooked. Photobucket

As for myself I'm addicted to FarmVille. I'm salivating over this shirt from their online shop. I'll tell you more about it on my next post. It's past 3 am. I need to sleep. I might go to Dasma this morning for a date.

Photobucket

Check also http://facebuko.com/


It will surely make you laugh or smile at the least.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wish you all, Happy Eid & Happy Holiday! Have a nice weekend!

    p/s: We would like to invite all to join our Social Blogger Community - Meet other bloggers & get free blog traffic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment