FarmVille T-shirts

I'm salivating for these FarmVille shirts Photobucket



They're only available on-line (here) for $19.00 and I don't know if they ship here. Bummer!

A friend made a buzz in the facebook by posting this photo yesterday morning.



It created quite a stir in my facebook community. There's quite a number of people I never suspected that are FarmVille fanatic.

I know it's only custom made but it's better than having nothing. But I really want the "it's okay to be different" phrase printed on my shirt. So Roulette spill the beans where you had custom made it. Photobucket


I want one of this trucker hat too.


Astig di ba mga adik? Photobucket

Ta tah for now. Harvest muna! Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wow astig, san ba nakakabili nyan dito sa Manila. or by order online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno. They just commisoned someone to print hte shirt eh. Sana nga meron na ngang nabibili eh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment