My very first Nuffnang earning

Last Friday early morning I was gonna post to Innit my new blog entry when I noticed that I had earned from Nuffnang ads particularly the Nike Team Pilipinas campaign. I was flabbergasted! I didn't expect to earn anything at all especially at this point because I been a Nuffnager for almost a year now and this is my first time to see some digits on my earnings. It's just a measly Php 6.72 but hey it's better than nothing. Photobucket

I've failed to take a screenie that time because I was in a rush to meet up with some friends but here's a screenie I took this evening. Click click for better image



Wohoo. You probably notice that my earning is now Php9.60. That's after 3 days. At this rate I'm wondering when can I reach the Php2000.00 so I can get paid. Photobucket

Ta tah for now.

Comments