Insomnia

I hate insomnia. Not because it doesnt put me into sleep despite the fact that I'm tired. But because it puts me into a state of reminiscing memories that I know i can't bring back.

I wish I could drive insomnia away. Not so I can dream well, but to save my pillow from being drowned by my tears.

20:26:43
Joc april 26, 2008


Well my body clock is all fucked up again. I'm having trouble sleeping again on time. (Well, I can't remember the last time I sleep like normal people do.) I'm asleep all day and wide all night this past few days. Maybe because there's a lot on my mind lately. My body is tired but my mind is exactly the opposite. 

Maybe I'll try to take the vitamins my doctor prescribed me. It lulls me to sleepl after a few minutes of ingesting it and it put me to sleep for more than eight hours. On the other hand, I'll opt on drinking earlier than the usual time to help me sleep or as my friends fondly called it "auto shutdown". Hahaha! Photobucket Anyway got to go, got to attend Elaine's birthday. Ta tah~


Comments