Prosti's Favicon

I've changed my Favicon or the icon in the address Bar when you visit my blog. It's too little but here's a bigger image to see it up close.

Photobucket

I cropped it up from this image:

Photobucket

I been using this image for the longest time in my signatures and avatar in forums and the likes. It's like an angel shedding it's wings. It's more like a fallen angel.

Anyway I also tweaked my blog. Been reading on some Blogger tips and tricks. I removed the blogger bar, added a "recent posts" widget, created a drop down box for the labels, added a possibly related articles feature in every posts, and added a add a comment form beneath blog posts. I'm still reading how to highlight the author's comments. Maybe tomorrow I'll edit my template to implement it.

Got to go now. Got to grab some grub. and go to Francois birthday party. Ta tah!

Comments