Boy's Night Out!

I was hesitant at first to write about this but I guess I'll just omit the names of those who are with me for confidentiality sake. >.< Baka mahuli ng mga GF nila! LOLZ!


Last Saturday I joined the boys for a boys night out. We went to a men's club in Lemery, Batangas. Yes there are strippers. Yes, you read it right. Hahaha! They have three kind of stars - the star of the night, the guest star and I think the resident star is what they called the other one. Each of them had to perform three times until they were fully stripped off their clothes. /gg And also there were lots of other women who performs one after the another.


One of the star was the statuesque CJ. She's tall and her lips is like of that Angelina Jolie's, full lips. After her performance It was just a shame that she didn't approached our table, a friend wanted to "table" her. Instead she went for the guys in the table beside us. Tch.


Now I've been there twice already. I can say that the one hour drive was well worth-it as all of my companions agree. And also the beer and the entrance didn't burned our pockets. Php25.00 for the entrance and Php50.00 for the beer table charge inclusive already. It so cheap compared to the lousy men's bars here in Nasugbu.


If you have questions just send me an e-mail. Lolz!


Comments