Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Senti/Rant to sandalan

Senti/rant to sandalan: 11/22/06 8:52 am


Why does it hurt when I love? But I know the pain is easily washed away by just a simple act of love. Am I born to be a martyr? I accepted the truth long ago where I stand and that every relationship will end. But what I am hoping for is not a man that will live with me till the end but that every relationship end amicably and every man I met will end up as a close friend of mine. It is too much to ask? I’m happy with whomever I’m with. I live up every moment with them as long as I can cause I know eventually I will have to let them go. Seeing them happy with a girl brings happiness to me. But I’ll be a hypocrite if I said I’m not hurt. Yes I’m hurt but that’s a tinge only compared to the happiness I feel. I want them to be married and have kids, for me it feels like some kind of fulfillment. An achievement I know that is too far away for me. I can say this cause I accepted the fact that I am a man loving a man. In this moral country of us, we know this kind of relationship is still taboo. And it will be a long way for our social norms to accept this kind of living.


Pardon me for the grammar/sentence construction; my head were full of random thoughts that time.


Got to go. I’m off for Manila again tomorrow. I’ll update later.


Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails