Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Friday, November 24, 2006

Emotional Rollercoaster

These past two days I’ve been to Manila to attend the Philippine Librarians Association, Inc. Annual Conference held at the Manila Hotel. I failed to attend the first day cause of the delay in the processing of the cash advance I filed for.

 

Anyway, that is not my point here. These past two days was an emotional roller coaster ride. One3 and I were together for these two days, even if it is only on the bus rides. It’s worth 2 hours of bonding in every ride. He went to Monterey Cavite to pass some requirements and he’s quite lucky he started with his job right away.

 

Wednesday we had a row about some stuff after we parted ways. Luckily when I met him that afternoon on our way back home he’s in a good mood and we patched things up or somehow. We even had dinner at a friend’s resto as a mini celebration for his first day at work. I even helped him pack some things.

 

Yesterday morning our trip to Manila was ok. I’m also excited that he got a job. But when noon came he was mad at me again. I teased him on sms about how I knew the exact cost of his dental bridge and he suddenly flared up. I just accidentally learned the full amount when he gave me his pixs and the receipt was with them. I told him these and that settled it.
 

Whew, 2 days of away – bati. I need some drinks. Got to go, gotta meet Aries and Zesar.


Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails