X-mas 06 Wish List: 02 - Digital Camera

 Raja's Christmas Wish List 2006


 

     It's over a month since I updated my x-mas wish list and I think it's time to add a new one.

 

2. Digital Camera

     I went to Manila yesterday and bought some books for the library. After that I browse the electronic section for the latest gadgets. At first I want the Sony Ericsson K800i camera phone. But I still have my trusty PDA and I want another PDA phone to replace it and not any camera phone. So I have made up my mind that I want a digital camera of my own.


I love photography. I was exposed to photography at young age because of my parents.


I'm a great Sony digital camera fan. I've started using Sony Digital Cam by borrowing my cousin's Sony Mavica Cam way back then. Then my Mom bought a Sony DSC-S60. I fell in love with the features of Sony Cams.


I have three models in mind that I wanted for Christmas. This will help you decide easily what to get me and I will be really happy if you consider these models. HEHEHEHE. XD

1. DSC-W50

2. DSC-T7/S

3. DSC-W30



If your thinking of any other model or brand just keep these in mind:

1. I just want a digital camera with at least 5 megapixel for quality pictures.

2. Lightweight so I can bring it anywhere and anytime.

3. And at least can support my active lifestyle.


I didn't have any camera last Sunday with B and yesterday. That's a lot of happy memories left undocumented. :(


Comments