A Promise

In silence I still love u. In the wall that seperate us, I still love you. Kahit na maging Great Wall of China ang magseperate sa ating dalawa. I will and still love you. Even if will be ocean that will come between us I will and still love you. No space can make me forget how I love you. From the beginning I didn't asked you for you to love me and return my affection. I'm happy that I love you and made you happy. And I will continue loving you that way till forever ends. It doesn't mean that you're will be the last man that i will love. What matters is that I will love you no matter what. Even if you have your wife and children. I'll be there for you no matter what. You have earned a place and honor in my heart and life. I can shout with pride to the whole world how great you are. Patay ang Kumontra. And that I can promise you. BUROL MAN AKO. - Raja 102006


When_4ever_is

 

Comments