Podcasting

I jumped into the podcasting bandwagon.


I just want to podcast songs that reflects my mood/emotion at the moment. Uhm, As of the moment I podcast songs that are stuck on my mind. The ever recurrent song on my mind, Thank you for your love by dimsum is no.1 on the list. Sandalan by 6 cycle mind for my "sandalan." Alipin by Shamrock, Stick with you by pusscat dolls made the list. And If I Believe by Patti Austin. I heard it countless times from a friend and I really liked the lyrics especially the chorus. Instantly I had a LSS (Last Song Syndrome). So I was "chorus girl" - I only knew the chorus part. Hahaha. At least I'm not "Intro boys" or people who just knew the first part of songs. Hahaha.


Enjoy. 


Subscribe to my podcast.

 

Iconator_7b4c9ed6c28542ef3a9726a4232fd8c

Comments