The Celebrity in Me

I just found this images when I used Picasa. They been on my PC for over a month. I totally forgot about them. I made them using the MyHeritage.com Face Recognition. Here's my results.

1


















I swear that's the results. Hahaha. Eva Longoria of Desperate Housewives. Yah I'm desperate to be a housewife that's it. Hahaha.

I'm very Asian looking in this pic as the results shows.

2













3

Jessica Biel! Wahahaha. I might pose for playboy too. Hahaha

4























Penelope Cruz! Whoa! This is how gay I can be - Dean Cain. Hahaha

5

It's my smile that's common with these stars. What do you think?

 

Try it.  Click and discover the celebrity in you. Hahaha. Please inform me about your results. Hahaha

For Better Image CLICK here.


Comments