Search Prosti for old posts

Custom Search

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Picasa & Photofiltre

I've read about this software, Picasa, from the newspaper sometime ago and I had it on my computer since then. I think it was recommended and reviewed by Jim Paredes. I use it together with another software he recommended, Photofiltre.


I just used Picasa this time when it had an update. It locates and sorts all my images into visual albums organized by date. It also has photo editing/retouching features, but I use Photofiltre instead. And what I like with Picasa is the Web Albums feature. I can easily upload my photos to my own web album. And I have a whooping 250 MB of space. How's that? With my old image hosting, they just allow me 70 MB of space or 350 pictures, whichever comes first. That's why I had a lot of account there.


And what great about these softwares are they're freeware. :)


Check my Picasa Web Album


Note to self:

iiPaj@3SML

La caramella ed io hanno avuti tre bottiglie di SML ciascuno al deposito. Abbiamo mangiato il nostro pranzo al angolo Cozy con Marco.

Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails