Picasa & Photofiltre

I've read about this software, Picasa, from the newspaper sometime ago and I had it on my computer since then. I think it was recommended and reviewed by Jim Paredes. I use it together with another software he recommended, Photofiltre.


I just used Picasa this time when it had an update. It locates and sorts all my images into visual albums organized by date. It also has photo editing/retouching features, but I use Photofiltre instead. And what I like with Picasa is the Web Albums feature. I can easily upload my photos to my own web album. And I have a whooping 250 MB of space. How's that? With my old image hosting, they just allow me 70 MB of space or 350 pictures, whichever comes first. That's why I had a lot of account there.


And what great about these softwares are they're freeware. :)


Check my Picasa Web Album


Note to self:

iiPaj@3SML

La caramella ed io hanno avuti tre bottiglie di SML ciascuno al deposito. Abbiamo mangiato il nostro pranzo al angolo Cozy con Marco.

Comments