Memory Lapse

I was fucking sober last night I had a memory lapse. The last thing on mind was when were almost done on the small bottle of local brandy. After that I didn't know what happened. I didn't know what time we finished drinking. I didn't know how I got myself in my friend's cafe. I just knew that I woke up 5 am and drive home.



I took the morning off again because I woke up half an hour late and not because I'm hungover, because I'm not. I was itching to blog the moment I stepped in the library but alas the OfficeStation was still being set up by technicians and they're using my extension cord so I can't use my PC right away. The whole system was placed on the wrong area, and it will be a lot of work to move the eleven units. It was okay cause I'm the one to blame why it wasn't placed on the area I wanted it. And partially they will all be transferred next month to the high school library where the new Internet Laboratory and Multimedia Library will be.



I waited for 3  hours to blog and up to now I don't know about some of the details that happened last night. But one thing I am certain of, the dream was for real. :)

 


Comments