Kenny Mae

Kenny Mae! Happy Birthday! A friend who always make me laugh because of his antics.


Today is your day to celebrate, your day to be the star! It's your time to be at full walang TAKOT mode! Hahaha.


A year of fun and happiness is my birthday wish for you. Ei girl, live your live to the fullest. Don't be afraid to try new things. Carpe Diem! Happy Birthday Again.


Birthdays are occassions for looking forward to the making of plans, for dreaming dreams, and hoping they will come true.


Speaking of Birthdays, I need to make a plan for my birthday bash ASAP. It's gonna be October next week and I ain't got any cohesive plan yet. I only got ideas of what will be the dress code, the motif, the theme, and the booze. But I still got problems with the venue. I can't think of a place where to hold the party. Last year it was on Joc's apartment and it was a blast. I don't want to hold it at my place, if I do, i'll spend my time in the kitchen rather than entertaining and mingling with friends. I want to be all over the place having fun and enjoying the night. And I don't want to spend a lot of moolah for a place. I rather spend that cash on booze and cocktails or a maybe a band. Problems, problems. I need to think fast. I need to make it a bash.


Ooops gtg, I need to make the inivitation for Kenny Mae's Birthday Virgin Forest Party. :)


Heres the link for my Birthday Bash 05 pictures.



Comments