Clearing the Air

I want to clear the air now. A lot of people have been caught in the middle.


I do not bear grudges against them. I just want to love and be happy. I just being myself. I deserved to be happy as long I'm not stepping on somebody.


A lot of people are asking me why I am not hanging out with GayBigans anymore. It's just that I don't want to be plastic with them. Sure there are lot of friends caught in the middle of this cold war. But I cannot act normal with the others while pretend nice to someone. And I'm not insensitive not to see/feel sarcasms.


I've been hurt, yeah I can deal with that but one thing I cannot let pass is that somebody I really care for been hurt too. And that's only because of petty things blown into gargantuan proportions.


We're happy and doing nothing that you might regard as stepping on somebody. Then suddenly there are issues about us. Issues I don't want to talk about. I just keep my mouth shut about it.


Is it my fault to hang-out with their "estranged friends" which are my friends too? I love their company and theirs too. I didn't do it intentionally, this two friends have been there when I needed someone. Each of us have our on lives. Personal lives. Everyone can be busy with his or her own lives too.

 


A friend asked why I haven't done anything to fix the problem. I asked him why me? I haven't done anything wrong. I have my pride too. I won't swallow my pride for a petty thing like that especially I know I didn't do any major wrongdoing to them. I've done that before with them, but I ain't doing it again. Not twice.


"The essence of true friendship is to make allowances for another's little lapses." David Storey


Yeah I have my fault too, I just loved someone so much. I focused on him. Is it a big deal? Maybe. Haven't been they in love? Or maybe it's just me who love like this. One thing I did was I stood for what I believe is right.



I also left without explanation to the others caught in this cold war. This maybe my biggest mistake. But I know if I approach a friend about the problem I know he will stand beside one friend. I don't want to dwell much about it. Maybe this quote helps "Friends point out the flaw of their friends and help them change for the better." They shouldn't just let their friends do misconduct and still stand by their side.


Remember this: A friend steps in when others step out.  A friend never gets in our way except when we are on the way down. Source: Inspiritnews.com

 

Because of petty things a lot of people lost their happiness. Tch.


“One of the most beautiful qualitites of true friendship is to understand and be understood.” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

 

 

I've read this somewhere and I've pondered on this:

Many people tend to not speak up when something bothers them, thinking that it is trivial to mention it. Unfortunately, what happens is after repeated times of not speaking up, some small occurrence happens and it ends up being the straw that broke the camel's back. Others, more often than not, has no clue what they are upset about and therefore think they are over-reacting.


I feel like this is the story of our friendship.


Comments