Thought: Chain Text - 2M pesos or the Person you Love?

Have you ever received messages like these?

"kung sino man yung taong darating sa buhay mo at tatangapin ang pagkatao mo ng buong puso, siya dapat ang maging pinakamahalaga na tao sa buhay mo..." - Naruto


"Kahit kaya mong gawin ang isang bagay, hindi ito nangangahulugan na dapat mo itong gawin." - Doraemon to Nobita


Anime can teach us things. Funny but true.


A friend then group messaged us with his own take on life then attached his name and date after it. Then it became a trend for us. I followed the bandwagon when someone asked me what will I choose between 2 Million pesos or the person I love. I quickly answered "the man I love because I can earn 2 Million pesos but not one I love."


I then created a message out of it suffixing my name after the quote and forwarded this to my friends in a chain text form where they forward the original message with their answer attached.


Here are some of the replies I got.


"I can earn 2 million pesos and have all the love in the world!' - Joel, August 2, 2006


"I will not choose anything. I'd rather be poor and loveless. Why/ Because I can!" - Hershey, August 2, 2006.


"I choose 2 Million so I can make you all happy. 2 Million LET'S PARTY. Bwahahaha." - Makiz, August 2, 2006


"I will choose the one I love kasi masipag naman akoat kikitain ko din ung 2 million para sa mahal ko." - toffee, August 3, 2006


"I will choose the one I love, kasi ang 2 Million mauubos, e ang taong mahal ko pwede ko siyang kasama for the rest of my life..." - Gina, August 4, 2006


"Can I choose both... He he gahaman! Honestly I choose the one I love cause I can work harder when your inspired." - sep', August 4, 2006


"I'll choose the one I love! Para may katulong ako mag-earn ng 2 Million! Ha ha!" - Sandy, August 4, 2006


So what will you choose?

Post your answer in a comment form and then I will happy to edit this post with your answer on the new post. :)


Comments