RESET

DAMN! My PDA got a hard reset, FUCK!


That's why I'm early this morning at work. Imagine I'm awake at 5 am even if I went to bed at around 2 in the morning. Fuck! Shit!


Im crossing my fingers that when I hot sync it with my PC the short messages will be there. MY PRECIOUS MESSAGES! My memories! T_T


All my notes where there. The messages that makes me easily remember what happened that particular day. My blogging drafts, contacts, everything. Aw, I hate memory gap thats why I have my PDA cause i'm lazy to write on a paper journal. Damn!


Why this fucking happened while my life was in a fucking chaos again because of a itsy-bitsy-tiny-weeny-not-so-important-thingy-really-but-it's-a-big-deal-for-them thingy. I'll talk about it later. Argh! I gonna keep on crossing my fingers.

Comments