Maricel Dime Rosales 1974 - 2006

This post is dedicated to the late "Boss."

She was taken from us early Saturday, August 5, 2006.

Tombstone_1











A friend died this early morning. It was all sudden. A few minutes before it happened, my friends just called on her and she waved back at them. I was in her mother's mini mart when it happened. I just lit a cigarette and on my way out her boyfriend brushed past by me to pick-up the ice cream they left. I just got a few puffs when her boyfriend's bike came back, the ice cream still on its place, and the news came. It didn't sank in me the first time I heard it. I just saw her couple hours ago. I was supposed to talk to her but decided I'll just come back later. And now she was gone. I remembered my post about DEATH.


She came into this world for a reason. Maybe God had bigger plans for her than she thought. She will always be remembered. She was an angel and that's why she was taken so soon. One day we will soon know.


   

To Boss this piece of a song is for you.

    Everywhere I go, Every smile I see

    I know you are there, smilin back at me

    Dancin' in moonlight, I know you are free

    Cause I can see your star, shinin' down on me.

                         - Janet Jackson's Together Again

Thank you for the time we shared. Thank you so much.

Comments