"Isaw"

I took the morning off yesterday because I made up my mind early on that I'm not going to work. I'm still thinking if I'm going to quit my job or just take time off work. Bah! It's not easy to work when you don't wanna work. You just get easily tired, mentally and physically. So today I decided not to work again. Hahaha!


I don't know why I'm on foodtrip that day, with a four of my friends we went to Matabungkay Beach just to have some "isaw" (chicken entrails). I think we have at least P150 worth of "isaw" and other carcinogenic foodie the stall offered. Talk about "some". Hahaha. That's what I call Foodtrip!


But the funny thing about that foodtrip was Gina, she was the picky on food among the group. With a little encouragement from us, she decided give a stick of "isaw" a try. After she finished the whole stick, the look on her face was priceless. Our encouragement for her to swallow didn't worked. Instead she ran on the other side of the road and puked! Well, one man's loss is another man's gain - more "isaw" for the rest of the group. Hahaha! :D


My foodtrip didn't end there, One3 and I have dinner two hours after that "isaw" binge at a local "tapsihan." (He's so nice and gentleman, he insisted that we'll share the bill.) :D


Foodie foodie, me love foodie! Hahaha. But fuck, I am still underweight. Hahaha. I don't know where I bring those food I eat. Friends are amazed on how voracious I eat and don't get fat. Blame it on my fast metabolism. Got to go I'm starving. Hahaha!


Comments