Healing

Yay!Di ako pumasok. >:)


I was not drunk (but i wish i was) last night and I woke up early this morning but I just feel I don't want to go to work. Talk about being lazy. Hehehe. Dunno what's got into me but I just don't wanna go to work.


I talked with a friend yesterday afternoon and patched things up. He sent me a txt and told me he was not mad at me. And I think were okay. I know you're blogging and you probably read my blog, so if you're reading this I' am sorry for that incident.


A old friend texted me last night and asked me if it is okay to stay at my place cause he have done a thing he wasn't supposed to. I don't know what really it is caused he refused to tell but he hinted its about a girl. Ugh, talked about the same thing I'm undergoing. (maybe were meant for each other, hahahahaha) But he haven't come because it was late at night when he texted and he missed the last trip of the bus. I've texted him today but he isn't replying. I'm a bit worried about him.


Last night was okay, never expected it to be like that. I talked with a friend and explained our actions the other night and I think he got what I meant. It was fucking good to be relieved with this simple burdens.


Today, i had the courage to message One3 (okay just let me refer to him by that) and opened up that i have a lot of questions left but it was all hint cause i don't want to talk about it in text messaging. It feels so akward to talk about serious matter on text, don't you think? Maybe tonight or some other day we can have a time to talk again. A friend have adviced me to have a closure regarding this matter. And i'm doing that and wish me luck.


Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.


Bye for now!Got to talk to a friend...

clicky!

click me!

Comments