Death

I remembered a text message about death when I was in a funeral yesterday. It was a friend's mom. It was all sudden.


BTW the message goes like this "Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time. It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other."



So I'll make this post to tell my love ones I love them.


To my parents, I love you so muuuuch.


Nanay, I am so thankful for a mother like you. There are so many words I could say to you to let you know how much you mean to me but really the two most important feelings I want you to know are... "Thank you" for all your love, and "I love you" with all my heart. Lab you nanay!


Tatay, So often it may seem as if I have taken you for granted, that I never noticed all that you did for me or the sacrifices you made for my benefit. But I did notice. You have given me more than I ever deserved. I want you to remember,though my thoughts and actions don't always convey it, and my feelings don't always show,I am grateful, and I love you very much more than you'll ever know. Minsan inuman tayo dalawa, di pa natin nagagawa yun. hek hek!


To my two wonderful sisters I love you. I'm very proud to be related to you two.


You two are beautiful and unique. As beautiful and unique as your names. Maribini Rene and NiƱa Bonita. Both of you deserves to know that even though I don't always get a chance to show it, both of you are absolutely essential to the happiness I feel. I'm very proud to be related to you two.


 

To my Tiya Otie, Tiya Coring, Tiya Nene and Tiya Terry, mahal ko kayo kahit lagi tayo banggaan ng ideas, philosophy and take on life. :P


Salamat sa inyo dahil kung wala kayo merong mga okasyon akong siguradong di mararanasan, mga bagay at pangarap na di maabot, hindi ako makakarating sa kinatatayuan ko ngayon, at higit sa lahat  I don't think I could have grown into the person I am without your influence. Mahal ko kayo. Away na tayo ulit sa T.V. pag uwi ko. hehehe!


One3 I know you already knew this but I'm going to say this again.

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you.


Just to let you know how much I do love you and how close we have became in such a short period of time. We may not have known each other long but my love for you is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I love you more than words I could say.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for taking time together having fun, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you and I love you so much.



My friends - 98™, Madrigalz, GB, (you know who you are)


I Love you all! For brightening my days. Reminding me that clouds shouldn't hang around too long. And for the crazy stuff we did. Lab Yah ol!


There, If I missed someone message me and I will edit this post just for you. :*

Comments